Buyer’s Agent Services and The Home Buying Process
From start to finish, we will take excellent care of you as our valued Home Buyer! See the details below about our FREE Buyer Services Package. We’ll give you the guidance you need for a smooth home purchase! Happy House Hunting!
- Discuss and Identify Your Wants and Needs: Being on the same page is important! Understanding your home criteria & timeline, we can narrow down the prospective properties available, work more efficiently and guide you to your dream home!
- Pre-Qualification: You will want a pre-qualification letter prior to looking at homes in most cases. This helps you define what homes are within your budget, and you will be ready to rock-and-roll when the time comes to submit an offer on a home! We are happy to put you in touch with some of our preferred lenders that will take excellent care of you and get you on the path to owning your next, or first, home!
- Organizing Showings and Providing Market Details: We will set you up on an MLS search for listings set to your specified criteria. We will work together to select the right properties for you to view. We’ll schedule and coordinate all showings, providing access to each property, listing details, and area expertise.
- Writing An Offer: Once you’ve determined which home you would like to purchase we will write an offer together, and we do this in a timely manner. We walk you through the details within the contract and answer any questions you have. With our help, the offer is written on your terms. We ensure the offer is correct, complete, and all conditions you require are included. Drawing from our experience, we use different strategies for different offer situations that give our client’s an edge over the competition while working to get you the best price possible.
- Professional Negotiation: Knowing the market and a property’s time on the market as well as other factors about each property help give us insight throughout the negotiation. Most sellers list their property expecting to negotiate. We can assist you throughout this process making sure you have all relevant information to help you make an informed decision. It’s our goal to make both sides feel as if the agreed terms are a win-win for a smooth transaction.
- Home Inspection: We assist in setting up the home inspection and attend the inspection with you. A good professional home inspector will test and observe the mechanical and structural details of the home to give you an objective view of the home’s condition. From this point we will work with you to prioritize items that you may ask the seller to repair, or give a credit in lieu of repair. This process takes place during attorney review and is a new, separate negotiation. At this time the buyer and seller may come to an agreement and agree to move forward with the transaction, or not if an agreement is not made.
- Transaction Management & Moving You Forward: We coordinate with your lender and attorney to make sure the process is moving forward. We have reliable contacts with local movers, house cleaners, painters, landscapers, and professional organizers to help your move go as seamlessly as possible! Prior to closing we conduct a walk-through of the property with you to ensure that everything is in order before the property officially becomes your home! Following the walk-through we attend the closing with you & your attorney to share make sure all goes as planned, help handle any issues, and celebrate with you on your special day!
- Client Appreciation: After the transaction is over we keep in touch with our clients! We continue to serve you after you’ve purchase or sold your home by keeping you informed about the real estate market & trends, throwing client appreciation events, seasonal pop-bys to your home with little goodies = ) , providing contacts to helpful home service professionals when you need them, and touching base with you to see how everything is going with you and your home!
Make the home buying process as easy as can be, and BEST of all, IT’S FREE!
“We Hope You Love Where You Live!”
What questions do you have about the home buying process?